Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Experience with Fiverr.com


I started using the website Fiverr.com just this past month. So, far I am very pleased with the results. However, I have only one complaint I will touch on later. This site allows users to sign up and place online ads for things they will do for $5.00; hence the site's name. For example, a writer can post that they will write a certain amount of words for the $5.00 or someone my provide reminder text for an allotted amount of time for the $5.00. Then, other users will purchase this service.

The initial sign up and posting of ads are free, but there is a $1.00 fee per each time the seller sells their service (they are called gigs). Therefore, they actually make $4.00 per sale. This is not my complaint. I have a small issue with the several days of wait time before you can retrieve your earned money (via PayPal), but this is common on most sites like this.

Overall, this is a great way to make a few extra dollars each month and the more gigs you post the more earning potential you have. Although, I only have one gig posted at the time, but have sold eight of them and counting. If you have a skill you feel you could market, this is a great place to start and I recommend it highly (just don't forget the payout wait time).

Fiverr International Limited
14 HaMelacha Street, Bina Building, Floor 2, Birmingham, Israel 30500

3 comments:

  1. I really like your article. It’s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material. T Shirt Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore do not. Create something helpful associated with the actual publish. Your blog proprietor is actually providing you with a hyperlink, therefore end up being type sufficient to create a helpful factor in order to their weblog. fiverr gigs that sell

    ReplyDelete