Sunday, May 5, 2013

Business Letter Example


May 1, 2013

To:       Math Department Panel
            Any School USA
            123 Street Road
            City Town, State 12345
            (123) 123-1234
           
Dear Panelists,

I am writing to petition for my admission into an AP Statics course during my senior year in 2013-2014. I believe with all of my heart that I would be a great addition to the AP Statics course because of my overwhelming passion for math. I have an extremely high work ethic and I soak up mathematics like a sponge. I assure you I will work twice as hard as the other students you are placing in the course and put in all of the necessary hours needed to understand the material completely.

There are several different reasons why I both want and need to take the AP Statics course. First, I intend to apply for a business major. Most of the programs in business require me to have taken at least one calculus class. For this reason, it would be extremely beneficial for me to be given the opportunity to take this course. Second, I have very high expectations for my future and myself. I think that having AP Statics on my transcript will give me the competitive edge I need in a college environment.

Presently, I am taking pre-calculus. I intend to continue to study over the summer in order to perfect my pre-calculus skills. If you look at my academic history, you will see that I had a rocky start to the school year. However, through my dedication and passion I pushed myself and improved tremendously to raise my GPA. All of my efforts have paid off and I have an A in all my current courses. I do not want to stop; I want to be able to continue to challenge myself. I think being enrolled in AP Statics is just the challenge I need to keep the fire of ambition burning for a brighter future.

I believe that I have all of the necessary skills and abilities to be successful in an AP Statics class. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to consider me for admission into the course.

Sincerely,


Jane Doe
123 Street Road
City Town, State 12345
(123) 123-1234

No comments:

Post a Comment